Wedding Planning Timeline
GROUP PHOTOGRAPHS – EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Getting ready, guests arrival and the ceremony will all be candid photos as they happen and not posed.
The group shots of you and your guests are posed traditional photos. Think about the groups you would like.
Start with all of your guests – this way everyone should be here and not wandering off to the bar! Then the VIP’s can remain for the family photographs
- Couple with Immediate Family
- Couple with Parents
- Couple with Bride’s Parents
- Couple with Groom’s Parents
- Grandparents and Siblings
- Bride, Groom, Best Man, Ushers and Bridesmaids (flower girl / page boy)
- Bride and Bridesmaids
- Groom and Best Man / Ushers
Couple portraits are the most important. We do them last so that we can get all the groups out of the way. Then you can relax with a glass of champagne and have a few minutes just to capture you!